Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How To Post Your Twitter Posts To Facebook On Autopilot

Social Network Syndication How To Post Your Twitter Tweets To Facebook

 

Twitter Tweet

Twitter Tweet

I recently posted a blog about a method I use to syndicate my content across the web to generate traffic and get leads and was
overwhelmed by the positive support it recieved from the network marketing community. Within two hours of posting the article was retweeted 31 times and I literally received a flood of traffic to my site which not only put a smile on my face but also vindicated my belief that what I have to offer on this blog adds value to the network marketing community.

In the article I outlined step by step how I maximise the potential of each piece of content through using article marketing, video marketing and the social networks synergistically to create a BUZZ.  While for the seasoned network marketer most of the concepts in the post are nothing new, I have had a number of people email me asking for more detail on how I action the strategy.

While its impossible to cover it all in the space of one post I am more than happy to share my strategy and to give you a taste of the type of things I do, I have put together this quick tutorial on how to automatically share your twitter tweets on facebook. This is a simple content syndication strategy that will not only save you heaps of time its something you can set up in under 5 minutes.

If you have not read the post yet just click on the link  MLM Network Marketing Lead Generation Made Easy

If your new to MLM network marketing or are struggling to get leads I promise you it will not only change the way you think about marketing online, if you follow the steps it will bring you the results you’ve been looking for FAST.

If you would like to know more I invite you to fill in the form on the top right hand corner of this page and get instant access to my free training where I walk you through the whole thing step by step. Enjoy the video. you can watch it here

 

PS. If you like my stuff don’t forget to retweet.



No comments: